R.A.D. Meditation Album by Shelly Sharon
To be Radical is to be Radiant, Aligned and Daring.
Embody these beautiful states of being, where you can express yourself through kindness but also without giving up on what's important to you, where you can find the steadiness to keep the line of your values, where stepping up and showing fully coming naturally through an open heart.
Who it is for:
Both beginners and more experienced meditators can enjoy this album.
The album includes:
Intro to meditation (5:55) -- What it's like to feel Radiant, Aligned and Daring. And two tips for a successful meditation.
1. Flow and Rejuvenation (20:58) -- Align with your intuitive yearning to be in a state of flow. This meditation leads you to find your wavelength and ride on your flow so you can replenish your energy.
2. Letting Go and Fresh Expression (23:05) -- When we’re able to let-go we always find a fresh expression. This meditation leads you to the priceless capacity of letting go and ends with a discovery of a fresh self-expression.
3. Abundance and Creativity (20:40) -- Abundance is that state of having, regardless of the quantity of materials you have. This meditation guides you towards that sense of having as the foundations of creativity and joy.
4. Strength (20:40) -- To be able to face uncertainty, challenges and any sort of friction is to have genuine strength. This meditation leads you through a special belly breathing technique to grow strength and stand your ground.
5. Trust and Inner Wisdom (22:38) -- Trust is such a valuable, precious capacity. When it’s shuttered is can feel like our world has been shuttered. In this meditation you’ll be guided into cultivating trust and leaning into your inner wisdom through a exploration technique.
6. Courage (19:56) -- The root of courage is in the heart. In this meditation you’ll be led into the chambers of your heart to find the courage you desire and need with a magnificent visualisation technique.
Delivery: This is a digital product. Once purchase is completed you'll receive a zip file with all the album tracks to download and keep forever.
Refunds: Due to the digital nature of the product refunds are not accepted.
Shelly Sharon is a Life Alignment coach, a meditation teacher and a writer. Shelly has more than 15 years of experience in helping people who know that their strength and wisdom lie in their wounds and life-challenges to wake up from the trance of fear and self-doubt and grow into a fierce presence.